In Drug and Alcohol Recovery in Thailand – Part 1, I introduce you to The Phuket Addiction Recovery Clinic… The PARC, located in beautiful Phuket, Thailand.
In Part 2, I want to provide you with the features and benefits of a recovery visit to The PARC. Lets face it, a trip half way around the world for drug and alcohol recovery seems a bit daunting, considering all the rehab options here in the States. Well, I was going to wait a few more days before creating Part 2, but my excitement for this program is killing me, so, as my UK friends say over there… let’s crack on!
- The PARC is a co-ed 12-Step recovery program, based on the popular Minnesota Model
- The program is blended with popular Eastern spirituality
- The ethics level at The PARC is very high
- Outside events include trips to historical, cultural and just straight-up fun places
- The recovery community around Phuket is great!
- The cost is far below U.S. charges for detox and residential treatment
- The PARC is English-speaking
- You will have a specific treatment plan based on your needs and goals
- Secondary care or sober living is also offered at The PARC
- Your existing therapist, counselor or coach can be involved in your treatment
- Healthy meals will help you recover quicker and help your body heal physically and mentally
- Great gym 5 minutes away which is used several times per week
- Many on-site physical activities, plus famous Phuket, Thailand beaches and hikes
The alcohol and drug recovery program in itself is high quality, but when you add in the other features of recovery at The PARC, the overall experience becomes exponential in value.
For more info or to apply to The PARC program, please contact me at any time…
Dave Innis, Regional Admissions Manager – Serving the U.S. and Canada – Office in Chicopee, Ma.
WhatsApp: +1 (413) 221-6805
For even more details about The PARC, please check out our website here.